2006 SEA DOO/BOMBARDIER PW GTX 1503BV GR,
- Supercharged 1494cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: Reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimizes power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning KeyTM: Limits engine RPM and top speed for less experienced riders.
- Chokeless starting: Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Insures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Single user-friendly engine starts and stops with one control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.TM): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Bombardier Formula water jet pump: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral /reverse: Safe operation while docking, trailering or towing.
- Composite stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improve
- Condition Used
- Year 2006
- Make Sea-Doo
- Model PW GTX 1503BV GR
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Willmar, MN
- Hours 181
- Stock Number U0966
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $4,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Parts, Service, Sales, and Financing for ATVs, Utility Vehicles, On and Off Road Motorcycles, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles. While you're here check out our full line of riding apparel! Join in the Fun! Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9-5:30, Thurs 9-7 and Sat 8-3.