2009 YAMAHA FX CRUISER,
The ultimate fusion of the legendary and the latest, the all-new FX Cruiser HO joins celebrated Yamaha craftsmanship and revolutionary watercraft design. Pairing the renowned comfort of Yamaha's Cruiser seat and raised handlebars with a pristine new NanoXcel™ hull and deck, the FX Cruiser HO is a watercraft that is as forward thinking as it is laid-back.
- The FX Cruiser HO is powered by an all new 1.8 liter, high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose-built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
- Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to for
- Condition Used
- Year 2009
- Make Yamaha
- Model FX CRUISER
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Kansas City, MO
- Hours 79
- Stock Number 1240E909
- Primary Color Silver
- Price $8,298
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to Reno's Powersports KC for Yamaha, Can Am, Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Vespa, Piaggio, Sea Doo, Wave Runner, Roxor, Ural Side Cars, We are a full service dealership for parts, accessories, riding gear, service and repair and all of your motoring needs. Check us out at www.renoskc.com or call 1-866-936-8900