2014 Wake Pro 215 in excellent condition. Only 101 hours with 3 hours on rebuilt supercharger that was recommended at 100 hours service!! Trailer Included. Recently serviced and runs great. Texas Title's in hand for both Sea-Doo and Triton. This ski will easily pull a wakboarder with 2 riders, and can hit top speeds above 60mph. IBR system makes driving too easy. Additional pictures and video available upon request.
2018 Triton Single Aluminum Trailer Included
Recent Services include:
- Rebuilt supercharger for 100 hour service
- Oil, coolant and spark plugs recently services
- Newly replaced Ski Pylon
- Inlcudes OEM Sea-Doo cover
- Front guage cluster has a hairline crack (see pictures). Analog tachomoter does is not registering, but digital tachomoter is operating normally.
- Speedometer, and all other digital guages (e.g. fuel, VTS, modes, etc.) are working normally.
- Seat is showing signs of wear and has required stitching seams. Still functioning but will need replacment within next 1-2 years.
Additional Sea-Doo Wake Pro 215 Details
2014 Sea-Doo Wake Pro 215, 2016 Sea-Doo Wake Pro 215 TOW LIKE A PRO WITH A LARGER ENGINE AND STABILITYDesigned to give you the best tow sports experience. With the largest engine in its segment, plus our exclusive S³ Hull for added stability when towing wakeskaters and wakeboarders. And there’s a host of other tow-sport-specific features.
- SKI MODE
- 3-POSITION RETRACTABLE SKI PYLON
- REMOVABLE WAKEBOARD RACK
- ERGOLOCK SEAT
- HIGH PERFORMANCE VTS
- 3-up with Rotax 1503 SCIC engine
- S³ Hull
- NEW Ergolock seat
- NEW Storage: Three times bigger than before
- 3-position Ski Pylon, Ski Mode and Board Rack
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Sea-Doo
- Model WAKE PRO 215
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Arlington, TX
- Hours 101
- VIN YDV27684A414
- Primary Color White
- Secondary Color Black
- Engine Size 1,500
- Engine Type Rotax 1503 SC IC
- Price $10,550
- Options: Trailer, Water Cooled
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.