2017 SEA DOO/BOMBARDIER 63HB,
The Sea-Doo SPARK is the most affordable watercraft on the market and makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. It is playful, easy-to-ride and easy to tow with a small car.
- Exoskel™: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo SPARK.
- Polytec™: Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system: Fly-by-wire system that works electronically (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It’s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that’s available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and it’s activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Sea-Doo
- Model 63HB
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Lakeville, MN
- Hours 82
- Stock Number UJ757
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Leo's South
Sponsored By Leo's South
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.