THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
What Kawasaki said in 2018; THIS SMOOTH WATER SPECIALIST HAS A POWERFUL ENGINE AND AN AGILE COMPOSITE HULL THAT DELIVERS SPORTY HANDLING FOR AN EXHILARATING RIDE.
- 1,498 cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine delivers thrilling response and powerful acceleration
- Hull design is responsive for all skill levels
- The large rear deck offers plenty of room to board the vehicle
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed, to help new riders as they learn to maneuver a watercraft
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode allows new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski® watercraft
What we say today; Beautiful pre-owned 2018 Kawasaki Jet Skit STX-15F in excellent condition. Only 77 hours on the clock. This machine starts/runs/rides and looks excellent. Very few blemishes on the hull, and the underside looks great, with very few scratches. 1500cc Kawasaki Inline-four fuel injected engine makes 160HP. These boats are great bang-for-the buck in a world where new watercraft can cost over $17,000. If you are wanting a great pre-owned Jet Ski that will handle 3 passengers, don't sleep on this one.
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Jet Ski STX-15F
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Herrin, IL
- Hours 77
- Stock Number 62E818
- VIN KAW12162E818
- Primary Color Ebony / Candy Burnt Orange
- Engine Size 1,498 cc
- Engine Type 4-stroke, inline 4-cylinder
- Price $8,693
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.goodguysmotorsports.com to view our entire inventory online, request information, and even apply for credit. We are a Franchised Kawasaki and Yamaha Powersports dealer. We have the best prices, and you can buy from people who know their stuff. We have lots of financing options, from local banks and credit unions to OEM factory special financing. We ship nationwide. List prices do not include taxes, title/license application fees, doc, freight, prep or other applicable fees.