Details from Seller
Triton aluminum watercraft trailers are engineered for quality, performance and functionality. All components on our trailers work together to give you a smooth ride, as well as making loading and launching your craft easy and convenient. Our trailers are capable of handling all types of watercraft and pontoon boats.
Triton aluminum personal watercraft trailers are the perfect fit for your watercraft. Available in one, two, and four place trailers with adjustable widths, and built to the same high standards as all Triton aluminum trailers. The Triton PWC trailer is sure to get you to all the hot spots on the lake this summer.
The WAVE Series is designed specifically for compact watercraft models such as the Sea-Doo® Spark®, Kawasaki® SX-R™, Yamaha® Superjet™ and EX™.Features may include:
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. A dual-bowed design cradles compact watercraft, providing a lower launch height.
- 60" Tongue: Long 60" tongue for easy trailer maneuvering and launching.
- Designed To Fit Compact Watercraft Models: Adjustable 5' bunks fit compact watercraft, and the bow stop roller is movable up, down and along the tongue for a proper fit.
- Adjustable Bunks: 5' bunks adjust from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull, and can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Galvanized Axle: Galvanized spring axle for corrosion resistance.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring keel guard and capped ends shield your craft at potential impact area. Both are UV-resistant.
- Tie Downs: Four welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure watercraft.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Triton Trailers
- Model: Entry Level (WAVE) WAVE
- Category: Open
- Type: Trailer
- Location: Ladson, SC
- Stock Number: T503935
- Primary Color: Silver
- Price: $1,199