2021 FLOE XRT 8-57, Steps, rear ramp, half tilt for loading lawn mowers, and full tilt for dumping materials, rear tailgate / ramp is removable.
2021 FLOE XRT 8-57
CargoMax™ is the sport utility trailer that is redefining an industry! The industry’s only Ultra Body™ and fender system that is guaranteed to never rust, rot or need paint ever!
The uni-body design includes virtually indestructible side walls which remain durable even in sub-zero temperatures. FLOE’s exclusive floor trussing system delivers maximum strength, excellent water drainage, and superior cleaning ability.THE UTILITY TRAILER THAT CHANGED THE INDUSTRY
You demanded the best. We gave it to you. The cargomax™ xrt’s rugged technology combines strength, functionality and style. There’s simply no competition.
Features may include:Trouble-Free LED Lighting System
- Extremely bright and long lasting commercial grade LED lights. Lights are recessed into aluminum frame, which prevents accidental breakage.
- Each light is independently grounded to the tow vehicle eliminating intermittent grounding issues.
- Molded wiring harness runs through the aluminum frame creating the ultimate protection for the electrical system.
- Helps to ease trailer movement to and from a vehicle. The handle makes moving the aluminum utility trailer around very easy. Empty tongue weight is only 33 lbs.
- Pulls the tongue tight and eliminates noise and vibration. Eliminates hitch pin and hole alignment issues creating a better all-around system.
- The foldaway D-Ring anchors are strategically placed for maximum payload and security. The 8-57 anchors are rated up to 500 lbs each while the 9.5-73, 11-73 and 13-73 anchors are rated up to 1,667 lbs each.
- The CargoMax™ tailgate ramp system features two loading angles. “Level Ramp Mode” is for high clearance vehicles such as ATVs, and by sliding the limiter strap over the tilt clamp, you have a “Limited Tilt Mode” for low clearance vehicles like motorcycles and lawn mowers.
- The tailgate ramp removes in seconds with no tools. Simply lower the ramp to a 30 degree angle and pull it out of the bracket.
- Allows for easier trailer movement by hand. Can be pivoted up for travel and bolts easily through pre-drilled holes in tongue.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Floe
- Model XRT 8-57
- Category Flatbed
- Type Trailer
- Location Richland Center, WI
- Stock Number T9606
- Primary Color ALUMINUM/POLY
- Price $3,195
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
*On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by vehicle type and model. See dealer for exact details. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection fees are extra.