Details from Seller
This watercraft is one of the easiest ways to get into the musclecraft scene. It comes with a powerful supercharged 230-hp Rotax engine and it is now equipped with the exclusive LinQ Quick-Attach System for cargo and the100W BRP Audio Premium system is a factory-installed option.
- Riding Mode: Sport mode; For quicker accelerations; The most responsive mode that gives you the top performance from your watercraft.
- CLCS: Closed-loop cooling system; A Sea-Doo Exclusive; This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- iBR: Intelligent brake and reverse; The Industry’s first and most intuitive on-water brake; Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
- Front Bin: Store what you want; Larger Front Storage; The largest storage space in its category* (40.2 gal. / 152 L) lets you store plenty of gear.; *Manufacturers' websites. Based on similarly priced models.
- Phone Compartment: Keep it dry and charged; Watertight Phone Compartment; A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.; *USB Port available as an accessory.
- Engine: 230
- Type: 1630 ACE™- 230
- Engine Horse Power: 230 HP
- Engine intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1630 cc
- Engine cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Engine reverse system: Electronic iBR®*
- Engine fuel type: 87 octane
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Sea-Doo
- Model: GTR 230 With iBR and SS
- Category: Two Seater
- Type: Personal Watercraft
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Stock Number: COMING SOON
- Primary Color: BLACK/YELLOW
- Price: $13,399