2021 YAMAHA EX Deluxe,
Fully fun with no compromises;
Loaded with features including RiDE for all your on-the-water adventures.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- Instrumentation Display: Compact integrated display shows important information like fuel and speed.
- Storage: The EX® Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- Hydro-turf® Mats: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extended swim platform and footwells.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Marine Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Color: Lime Yellow with Azure Blue,White with Lime Green
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 600 lb.
- Length (in): 123.6 in.
- Width (in): 44.5 in.
- Height (in): 45.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 gal.
- Standard SMC Fiberglass Hull: Standard
- Standard SMC Fiberglass Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model EX Deluxe
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number YW3929
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.