2021 YAMAHA EX Sport,
Fully capable of riding three-up for watersports fun along with the features you want the most.
- Storage: The EX® Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Marine Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- Seat: Room for up to three on the EX® Series means no one misses out on the fun.
- Bow Storage: Quick access to on-the-water essentials in the bow compartment.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Dual Mirrors: Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Color: Black with Neon Lava,Lime Green with Lime Yellow
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 584 lb.
- Length (in): 123.6 in.
- Width (in): 44.5 in.
- Height (in): 45.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 gal.
- Standard SMC Fiberglass Hull: Standard
- Standard SMC Fiberglass Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model EX Sport
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number YW2147
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.