2021 YAMAHA EXR 1050,
High Performance. Pure thrills.;
High output engine combined with light weight and a race inspired design makes for a playful and exciting ride.
- NanoXcel® 2 Technology: Delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- High Output TR-1® Engine: Powered by Yamaha’s four-stroke TR-1® High Output Yamaha marine engine for quick acceleration and playful handling.
- Glovebox Storage: Extra-large storage in the glove box is easily accessible.
- Dual Mirrors: Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Storage: The EX® Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC (shown with optional EX bow storage bag).
- Color: Lime Yellow with Neon Lava
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 540 lb.
- Length (in): 123.6 in.
- Width (in): 44.5 in.
- Height (in): 45.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 gal.
- NanoXcel 2 Ultra-lightweight Hull: Standard
- NanoXcel 2 Ultra-lightweight Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unlead
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model EXR 1050
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Pawtucket, RI
- Primary Color YELLOW/LAVA
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: over 30 years of experience. At Wheels of Freedom, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more!