High Performance. Pure thrills.
High output engine combined with light weight and a race inspired design makes for a playful and exciting ride.
- NanoXcel® 2 Technology: Delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- High Output TR-1® Engine: Powered by Yamaha’s four-stroke TR-1® High Output Yamaha marine engine for quick acceleration and playful handling.
- Glovebox Storage: Extra-large storage in the glove box is easily accessible.
- Dual Mirrors: Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Storage: The EX® Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC (shown with optional EX bow storage bag).
Hull + Deck
- Color: Lime Yellow with Neon Lava
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 540 lb.
- Length (in): 123.6 in.
- Width (in): 44.5 in.
- Height (in): 45.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 gal.
- NanoXcel 2 Ultra-lightweight Hull: Standard
- NanoXcel 2 Ultra-lightweight Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- RiDE by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: RiDE® with Traction Control
- Seat: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Custom Cut
- Tow Hook: Standard (upgraded)
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- MF Battery: Standard
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model WAVERUNNER EX R
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Price $9,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Thank you for shopping with Surdyke Yamaha. We have been in business for over 40 years and have serviced and sold more power sports customers than any dealer in the Midwest. Here at Surdyke Yamaha