2022 Triton XT12-101-SQ 2 Sled Trailer,
XT-SQ trailers offer variable tie down positions for hauling snowmobiles.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Quickslides: Partial quickslides offer adjustability for securing snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sealed Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2 marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Bed Width: 101 in.
- Bed Length: 144 in.
- Overall Length: 196 in.
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes: 1735 lb.
- GVWR w/o Brakes: 2200 lb.
- Trailer Weight: 465 lb.
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R 12E; ST175/80 D13C
- Tongue Style: Wishbone
- Hitch Height: 19 in.
- Deck Height: 23 in.
- 1/2” fully treated marine grade plywood
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Triton
- Model XT12-101-SQ 2 Sled Trailer
- Category Open
- Type Trailer
- Location Windham, NH
- Stock Number T126293
- Primary Color SILVER
- Price $3,990
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Naults Windham Motorcycles
Sponsored By Naults Windham Motorcycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Welcome to Nault's Windham Motorcycles, where the variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Windham, NH, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!