2022 YAMAHA EX,
Top of the Line DNA;;;
The EX is built with the same quality construction and attention to detail as Yamaha's more expensive WaveRunners.
- Seat: Room for up to three on the EX® Series means no one misses out on the fun.
- Bow Storage: Quick access to on-the-water essentials in the bow compartment.
- Fuel Efficient: Provides excellent fuel efficiency for a full day of riding.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- Glovebox: Extra-large storage in the glove box is easily accessible.
- Tow Hook: The tow hook allows for easy, secure towing.
- Color: White with Azure Blue
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 578 LBS
- Length (in): 123.2
- Width (in): 44.5
- Height (in): 45.3
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 GAL
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 GAL
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Gauge: Standard
- Seat: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Standard
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model EX
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number YW0871
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.