2022 YAMAHA EX Sport,
Fully capable of riding three-up for watersports fun along with the features you want the most.
- Mechanical Reverse: The EX Sport comes with Mechanical Reverse for easy maneuvering.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Marine Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- Seat: Room for up to three on the EX® Series means no one misses out on the fun.
- Bow Storage: Quick access to on-the-water essentials in the bow compartment.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Dual Mirrors: Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Color: Lime Yellow,White
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Dry Weight (lbs): 584 LBS
- Length (in): 123.6
- Width (in): 44.5
- Height (in): 45.3
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 13.2 GAL
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 GAL
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Reverse: Mechanical
- Fuel Gauge: Standard
- Seat: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Sta
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model EX Sport
- Category Two Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number YW0176
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.