With its Cruiser seat, cavernous storage, premium feature set and 1.8L engine, the FX Cruiser HO is built to explore the water.
Live Photos may be shown with or without optional equipment! I.E. Audio system, speakers, GPS, covers, inflatables, rec deck, etc...
NOTE: Images shown may display options that are not included with the model. Please confirm model options and cost with your local dealer.
- ALL-NEW FACTORY-INSTALLED INTEGRATED SPEAKERS: Includes twin, waterproof marine speakers, an integrated two-channel amplifier and an easy access control pad.
- RIDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- ALL-NEW 5" CONNEXT INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM: High vibrancy glass touchscreen is GPS map-ready with enhanced Drive control and complete smartphone connectivity.
- HANDLEBARS WITH INTEGRATED ROPE HOOKS: Upgraded ergonomic handlebars includes integrated rope hooks for added convenience.
- YAMAHA’S 1.8L HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: Yamaha Marine engines deliver class-leading performance, fuel efficiency and reliability.
- EXTRA LARGE WATERTIGHT GLOVEBOX: Includes a dedicated area for a smartphone, a USB port, a 12V power outlet, and LED lighting.
- ADDITIONAL: Reverse Assist Mode, Drive Control/Low RPM Mode, Fuel Gauge, Cruise Assist/No Wake ModeTM, Touchpad Control, Electric Trim System, Tilt Steering Adjustment, Molded in Cooler Storage in Bow, Watertight Under seat Storage, Fast Access Stern Storage, Dual Mirrors, Beverage Holder on Dash, Footwell Drains, Multi-Mount System (2), Two-Tone Deck Mats, Dual Rope Hooks, Automatic Bilge, MF Battery, Comfort Auto Trim, Performance Auto Trim, Factory Installed Integrated Audio System, Audio Control, Make and Receive Phone Calls
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model FX CRUISER HO WITH AUDIO
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Orlando, FL
- Price $15,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.