FREE NEOPRENE YAMAHA LIFE JACKET, FREE #'S, FREE WHISTLE, FREE LONG SLEEVE YAMAHA SHIRT! *While supplies last*
Live Photos may be shown with or without optional equipment! I.E. Audio system, speakers, GPS, covers, inflatables, rec deck, etc...
The GP1800R HO offers the perfect blend of power plus lightweight along with features including integrated speakers.
NOTE: Images shown may display options that are not included with the model. Please confirm model options and cost with your local dealer.
- INDUSTRY-ONLY AUTO TRIM: Auto Trim works independently from the electric trim control on the handlebars. When engaged, Cornering Control automatically shifts the trim into the bow down position when decelerating for tighter cornering and a racy feel. Launch Control automatically shifts the trim down to prevent bow rise when accelerating quickly.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE INTAKE GRATE AND JET PUMP: Allows less turbulent water to flow through the jet pump. The result is better acceleration and less cavitation in choppy water conditions.
- COMPETITION STEERING AND HANDLEBARS: Adaptable steering system with tilt-adjustable, exposed race design handlebars.
- RACE PROVEN HULL AND DECK DESIGN: Improved ergonomics with deeper, wider, self-draining footwells and a new seat seat design that improves knee grip and overall comfort.
- 1.8 HO YAMAHA MARINE ENGINE: Championship winning performance that outperforms the competition.
- ADDITIONAL: Drive Control/Low RPM Mode, Cruise Assist/No Wake ModeTM, Electric Trim System, Tilt Steering Adjustment, Molded in Cooler Storage in Bow, Water Resistant Under Seat Storage, Dual Mirrors, Glove Box, Reboarding Step, Footwell Drains, Multi-Mount System (2), Custom Cut Two-Tone Deck Mats, Automatic Bilge, Performance Auto Trim
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model GP1800R HO **FREE YAMAHA ACCESSORIES**
- Category Three Seater
- Type Personal Watercraft
- Location Orlando, FL
- Price $13,149
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.